|提及的人：||Elizabeth Gilbert; Elizabeth Gilbert|
|注意：||Previously published: New York : Viking Penguin, 2006.|
|描述：||334 p. ; 22 cm.|
|内容：||Italy, or, "Say it like you eat it," or, 36 tales about the pursuit of pleasure --
India, or, "Congratulations to meet you," or, 36 tales about the pursuit of devotion --
Indonesia, or, "Even in my underpants, I feel different," or, 36 tales about the pursuit of balance.
Like many others, around the time Elizabeth Gilbert turned 30, she went through an early-onslaught midlife crisis. Although she had everything an educated, ambitious American woman was supposed to want, including a husband, a home, and a successful career as a magazine writer, she was consumed with panic, grief, and confusion. This is an account of her yearlong worldwide pursuit of pleasure, spiritual devotion, guidance, and what she really wanted out of life.
- Gilbert, Elizabeth, -- 1969- -- Travel.
- Travel writers -- United States -- Biography.
- Biography as Topic -- United States.
- Gilbert, Elizabeth, -- 1969-
- Travel writers.
- United States.
- Books ~ Fiction(79 资料)
由 BLCLibrary 已更新 大约三周前
- Life Space Lending Library(385 资料)
由 lifespace 已更新 大约一个月前
- Intercultural Comm Books for Review(16 资料)
由 nielsencrew 已更新 2014-09-02
- Pop Picks(156 资料)
由 SpragueLibrary 已更新 2014-07-25
- Spring 2011 - Library Associates Suggestions(41 资料)
由 MikkLib07 已更新 2012-03-09