Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Weber, Rolf H.
EC e-money directive background, problems, and prospective.
London : London Institute of International Banking, Finance and Development Law, ©2001
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rolf H Weber; London Institute of International Banking, Finance, and Development Law.; Queen Mary and Westfield College (University of London). International Financial Law Unit.; Southern Methodist University. Institute of International Banking and Finance.
|Notes:||"In cooperation with the International Financial Law Unit, Queen Mary, London, Centre for Commercial Law Studies, SMU Institute of International Banking and Finance, Asian Institute of International Financial Law, Hong Kong University, and the British Institute of International Comparative Law."|
|Description:||21 pages ; 30 cm.|
|Series Title:||Essays in international financial & economic law, no. 31.|
|Responsibility:||Rolf H. Weber.|
- Electronic funds transfers -- Law and legislation -- European Union countries.
- Electronic funds transfers -- European Union countries.
- Electronic funds transfers -- Law and legislation.
- Europe -- European Union countries.
- Banking and finance.
- Economics, economic history and consumer affairs.