Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Dave Brown; Scott Lewis; Tom Moon; Chariot Software Group.
|Notes:||Game design by Tom Moon; Programming by Tom Moon, Dave Brown. Edn. of resource and teacher's guide: "Rainforest edition."
Action packed adventure game takes you deep into the rainforests of Africa, Asia and the Amazon in search of endangered plants and animals. Program is designed to stimulate a player's awareness of the ecosystems of the rainforests and the forces that are threatening them.
|Target Audience:||Students from Grade 5 to Year 11, although suitable for all ages, including adults.|
|Description:||3 computer discs (Macintosh) : color ; 3 1/2 in. + 1 instructions & resource guide, 1 teacher's guide, 1 Rainforest book by Scott Lewis; 1 teacher's guide to the Rainforest book, 2 colorful posters (84 x 51 cm)|
|Details:||System requirements: Macintosh LC or Mac II color machines only; 1 meg RAM; System 6.02 or later; 2 800K disk drives though hard disk recommended, as with the 2 floppies there is no sound.|
- Rain forests -- Study and teaching -- Software.
- Forest conservation -- Study and teaching -- Software.
- Conservation of natural resources -- Study and teaching -- Software.
- Conservation of natural resources -- Study and teaching.
- Forest conservation -- Study and teaching.
- Rain forests -- Study and teaching.