Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, International government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Leila Zerrougui; United Nations. Commission on Human Rights.
|Notes:||Title from PDF title page.
At head of title: Commission on Human Rights, sixty-second session, items 10 and 11 of the provisional agenda.
"Future E/CN.4/2006/120, 15 February 2006."
"Report of the Chairperson of the Working Group on Arbitrary Detention, Ms. Leila Zerrougui; the Special Rapporteur on the independence of judges and lawyers, Mr. Leandro Despouy; the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, Mr. Manfred Nowak; the Special Rapporteur on freedom of religion or belief, Ms. Asma Jahangir and the Special Rapporteur on the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health, Mr. Paul Hunt."
"The present joint report is submitted by five holders of mandates of special procedures of the Commission on Human Rights who have been jointly following the situation of detainees held at the United States Naval Base at Guantánamo Bay since June 2004"--P. 2.
Includes as an annex the text of a letter dated Jan. 31, 2006, and addressed to the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights by Kevin Edward Moley, the Permanent Representative of the United States of America to the United Nations and Other International Organizations in Geneva. The letter was written in response to the receipt of an advance copy of the report.
|Details:||System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.; Mode of access: World Wide Web.|
|Other Titles:||Situation of detainees at Guantánamo Bay|
- Prisoners of war -- Cuba -- Guantánamo Bay Naval Base.
- Prisoners of war -- Abuse of -- Cuba -- Guantánamo Bay Naval Base.
- Prisoners of war -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Human rights -- United States.
- Human rights -- Government policy -- United States.
- Human rights -- Cuba -- Guantánamo Bay Naval Base.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009 -- Prisoners and prisons.
- Detention of persons -- Cuba -- Guantánamo Bay Naval Base.
- Detention of persons -- United States.
- Aliens -- Civil rights -- United States.
- Guantánamo Bay Naval Base (Cuba)
- Aliens -- Civil rights.
- Detention of persons.
- Human rights.
- Human rights -- Government policy.
- Prisoners of war.
- Prisoners of war -- Abuse of.
- Prisoners of war -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Cuba -- Guantánamo Bay Naval Base.
- United States.