Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Alexander, June, 1950-
Ed says U said.
London ; Philadelphia : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2013
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
June Alexander; Cate Sangster
|Description:||1 online resource (pages cm)|
|Contents:||Acknowledgements. Foreword. Introduction. Part 1. Setting the Scene. Part 2. Early Signs and Symptoms. Part 3. Treatment. Part 4. Recovery. Part 5. From Recovery to Recovered. Part 6. Carers, Families and Friends. Part 7. Ditch the Myths. Appendix. Afterword. Index.|
|Other Titles:||Ed says you said|
|Responsibility:||June Alexander and Cate Sangster ; foreword by Laura Collins ; afterword by Susan Ringwood.|
The book offers a greater perspective of how well-intended comment might be misinterpreted by those suffering with and ED and also by friends, family members and healthcare professionals. The
- Eating disorders -- Psychological aspects.
- Eating disorders -- Treatment.
- Eating disorders in children -- Patients -- Family relationships.
- Eating disorders in adolescence -- Patients -- Family relationships.
- Parent and child.
- Parent and teenager.
- PSYCHOLOGY / Psychopathology / Eating Disorders
- SELF-HELP / Eating Disorders