Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Alexander, June, 1950-
Ed says U said.
London ; Philadelphia : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2013
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
June Alexander; Cate Sangster
|Description:||1 online resource|
|Contents:||Acknowledgements. Foreword. Introduction. Part 1. Setting the Scene. Part 2. Early Signs and Symptoms. Part 3. Treatment. Part 4. Recovery. Part 5. From Recovery to Recovered. Part 6. Carers, Families and Friends. Part 7. Ditch the Myths. Appendix. Afterword. Index.|
|Other Titles:||Ed says you said|
|Responsibility:||June Alexander and Cate Sangster ; foreword by Laura Collins ; afterword by Susan Ringwood.|
A unique resource of information on EDs, this book will be essential reading for everyone who has been affected by eating disorders: sufferers, carers, family and friends, together with health care
- Eating disorders -- Psychological aspects.
- Eating disorders -- Treatment.
- Eating disorders in children -- Patients -- Family relationships.
- Eating disorders in adolescence -- Patients -- Family relationships.
- Parent and child.
- Parent and teenager.
- PSYCHOLOGY -- Psychopathology -- Eating Disorders.
- SELF-HELP -- Eating Disorders.