Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John Haskins; Forbes family; Hawthorne family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edith Emerson Forbes; William Allingham; Helen Paterson Allingham; Louisa Ashburton, Lady; Edith Davidson; Ellen Tucker Emerson; Ralph Waldo Emerson; Ruth Haskins Emerson; Edward W Forbes; Ellen Randolph Forbes; Emma Perkins Forbes; John Malcolm Forbes; John Murray Forbes; Sarah Swain Hathaway Forbes; W Cameron Forbes; Waldo Emerson Forbes; William Hathaway Forbes; Una Hawthorne; Alexander Ireland; Maxfield Parrish; Anne Thackeray Ritchie; Mary Hathaway Forbes Russell; John Tyndall; Edith Forbes Webster; Francis Edward Younghusband, Sir; Helen Augusta Younghusband, Lady.; Emerson family.; Forbes family.; Hughes family.; Peabody family.; Russell family.
|Description:||32 cartons and 10 boxes (stored offsite) and 1 volume (stored onsite)|
Additions include correspondence of Edith Davidson, Sarah Swain Hathaway Forbes, John Malcolm Forbes, Mary Hathaway Forbes Russell, and members of the Hughes and Russell families; papers related to the American Bell Telephone Co.; poetry; and a 1909 diary of Edith Forbes Webster.
- Haskins, John, -- 1729-1814.
- Forbes family -- Finance, Personal.
- Hawthorne family.
- American Bell Telephone Company.
- United States. -- Army. -- Massachusetts Cavalry Regiment, 1st (1861-1865)
- United States. -- Army. -- Massachusetts Cavalry Regiment, 2nd (1862-1865)
- Autographs -- Collections.
- Commonplace books.
- Family history.
- Voyages and travels.
- Women travelers.
- Naushon Island (Mass.)
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories -- Massachusetts Cavalry, 1st Volunteers.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Regimental histories -- Massachusetts Cavalry, 2nd Volunteers.