Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James Bradley; Edmond Halley; Nevil Maskelyne|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Royal Greenwich Observatory.|
|Language Note:||English and Latin.|
|Notes:||The list of correspondents and others appears in the handlist to this class of papers in RGO Archives. It must be remembered that this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of names as they appear in the papers themselves. Researchers interested in a particular period are invited to write to the RGO Archivist at the above address if they are interested in particular individuals whose names do not appear below, but who could possibly have been in correspondence with the person or institution reponsible for creating the class.|
- Bradley, James, -- 1693?-1762.
- Halley, Edmond, -- 1656-1742.
- Maskelyne, Nevil, -- 1732-1811.
- Royal Greenwich Observatory -- Equipment and supplies -- 18th century.
- Astronomical observatories -- England.
- Astronomy -- Mathematics.
- Astronomy -- Observations.
- Moon -- Observations.