Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Designs and plans
|Named Person:||Edmund S Campbell; Clarence Darrow|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edmund S Campbell; Fiske Kimball; Edwin Anderson Alderman; John Canaday; Harry Clemons; Colgate W Darden; Jay W Johns; Stanislaw John Makielski; John Lloyd Newcomb; John Kevan Peebles; John Garland Pollard
Campbell's varied architectural interests are represented by files on the American Institute of Architects, the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture, the Beaux Arts Institute of Design, the Virginia University Board of Architects, the selection of lecturers and concert artists at U. Va., the Virginia Art Commission, the restoration of the Wren Building at William & Mary, examinations for architects' licenses in Virginia, restoration and furnishings at Monticello, the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, the renovation of Ash Lawn, and the U.S. Public Works Administration.
Correspondents include Edwin Anderson Alderman, John Edwin Canaday, Harry Clemons, Colgate Whitehead Darden, James Hardy Dillard, Jay Winston Johns, Stanislaw John Makielski, John Lloyd Newcomb, John Kevan Peebles, and John Garland Pollard.
- Campbell, Edmund S. -- (Edmund Schureman), -- 1884-1950.
- American Institute of Architects.
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture.
- Beaux-Arts Institute of Design.
- University of Virginia. -- Board of Architects.
- Virginia. -- Art Commission.
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.
- United States. -- Public Works Administration.
- Architectural libraries.
- Architects -- Biography.
- Architects -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration.
- University of Virginia. -- School of Architecture.
- University of Virginia. -- McIntire Department of Art.
- University of Virginia. -- Fayerweather Hall.
- University of Virginia -- Students.
- Wren Building (Williamsburg, Va.)
- College of William and Mary -- Buildings.
- Architecture -- Study and teaching.
- Art -- Exhibitions.
- Art -- Study and teaching.
- Art libraries.
- Ash Lawn (Va. : Dwelling) -- Designs and plans.
- Concerts -- Virginia -- Charlottesville.
- Darrow, Clarence, -- 1857-1938.
- Monticello (Va.)
- Museums -- Furniture, equipment, etc.
- University of Virginia. -- Art Museum.
- University of Virginia -- Faculty.
- University of Virginia. -- Clark Hall.
- University of Virginia. -- Newcomb Hall.