Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||National Institute of Education (U.S.)|
|Notes:||"Performed pursuant to one or more contracts and/or grants from the National Institute of Education, U.S. Department of Education"--Title page verso.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
|Description:||vi, 183,  pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Technical report (Appalachia Educational Laboratory. Lifelong Learning Program)|
|Other Titles:||Educational development task number two
Adults managing the learning process
- Adult learning -- United States.
- Vocational education -- United States.
- Adult education dropouts -- United States.
- Motivation in adult education -- United States.
- Appalachia Educational Laboratory. -- Lifelong Learning Program -- Research.
- Appalachia Educational Laboratory. -- Lifelong Learning Program.
- Adult education dropouts.
- Adult learning.
- Motivation in adult education.
- Vocational education.
- United States.