R Craig Wood
|描述：||111 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|内容：||1. Introduction to education finance --
2. Equal education opportunities and public education --
3. Revenues and equity --
4. Education finance distribution formulas --
5. Measuring education finance equity --
6. Basis for education finance challenges --
7. Education finance litigation : equity and adequacy --
8. Present strategies and lawsuits --
9. Future education finance issues.
|丛书名：||Monograph series (Education Law Association (U.S.)), no. 75.|
|其他题名：||Constitutional challenges to state aid plans--an analysis of strategies|
|责任：||R. Craig Wood.|
Each state legislature has created a system of state and local monies for the financing of public elementary and secondary education that has evolved over a lengthy period of time. The financing of public education has a long history involving the tension within society in terms of education finance methodology and adjudicating these methodologies relative to various equity agendas, including perceived wrongs in society. This book examines this history and reviews several strategies currently in place in constitutional challenges to funding public education. --Publisher description.