Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Randolph, Edward, approximately 1632-1703.
Boston, Peinted for The Prince Society by John Wilson & Son, 1898-1909
|Named Person:||Edward Randolph; Edward Randolph|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward Randolph; Robert Noxon Toppan; Alfred Thomas Scrope Goodrick; Prince Society (Boston, Mass.),; John Wilson and Son,
|Notes:||Volumes 1-5 edited by Mr. Toppan. Volumes 6-7 contain supplementary material and have title: Edward Randolph; including his letters and official papers from the New England, middle, and southern colonies in America, and the West Indies. 1678-1700 ... With an introduction and notes by the Rev. Alfred Thomas Scrope Goodrick ...
"Two hundred and fifty copies."
|Description:||7 volumes : portrait, genealogical table ; 22 cm.|
|Series Title:||Publications of the Prince Society, v. 24-30.|
|Responsibility:||with historical illustrations and a memoir by Robert Noxon Toppan.|
- Randolph, Edward, -- approximately 1632-1703.
- Massachusetts -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- New England -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- United States -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- History -- 18th century.
- British colonies.
- New England.
- United States.