Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Pete Wilson|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Language Note:||Materials in English.|
|Notes:||The material described in this catalog record is located in the collections of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Historical Society, San Francisco, Calif.|
|Description:||1.5 linear ft. (3 ms. boxes)|
Includes videotapes of demonstrations (including one in Sacramento, Calif., in 1993 in response to Gov. Wilson's veto of a needle exchange program) and other functions, correspondence with the CDC and other organizations, and two radio segments from Bay Area radio stations KPFA and KQED on the Kaiser campaign.
- Wilson, Pete, -- 1933-
- ACT UP Golden Gate (Organization)
- Centers for Disease Control (U.S.)
- KPFA (Radio station : Berkeley, Calif.)
- KQED-FM (Radio station : San Francisco, Calif.)
- AIDS (Disease) -- California.
- AIDS activists -- California.
- Medical policy -- United States.
- Needle exchange programs -- California.
- Veto -- California.
- California -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Politics and government -- 20th century.