Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Charles Lewis; Warren W Willingham
"To appear in Willingham, W.W. and Cole, N.S., Gender and fair assessment. Princeton, NJ: Educational Testing Service."
"This report is part of a larger project directed by Warren Willingham and Nancy Cole on gender differences and similarities in achievement and implications for fair assessment"--Acknowl.
|Description:||57 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.|
|Series Title:||Research report (Educational Testing Service), RR-95-13.|
|Responsibility:||Charles Lewis and Warren W. Willingham.|
- Educational tests and measurements -- United States -- Sex differences.
- Educational tests and measurements -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Academic achievement -- United States -- Sex differences.
- Examinations -- United States -- Design and construction.
- Academic achievement -- Sex differences.
- Educational tests and measurements -- Sex differences.
- Educational tests and measurements -- Social aspects.
- Examinations -- Design and construction.
- United States.