Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour la jeunesse
|描述：||173 p. ; 20 cm.|
"Will Reid is a gawky kid who wears fake turtlenecks, is obsessed by his ant farm project, and is lousy at gym. In other words, he's the perfect target for Shane, the Grade 9 bully. Katie has been Will's friend in elementary school, but defending him in the high school environment comes at an unforeseen cost - she dreads the rumours that link them in a boyfriend/girlfriend way she's never considered. Devan has been part of Shane's bullyboy team until now, when he comes to realize that it's not so smart to mindlessly back up each nasty attack of Shane's. Together the three young teens are struggling to find their way out of one of the classic dilemmas of life: how not to be a bystander to bullying, how to stand up for your friends, and how to deal with consuming rage."--Provided by publisher.
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bullies -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Fiction.
- Intimidation -- Romans, nouvelles, etc. pour la jeunesse.
- Conduct of life.
- Interpersonal relations.