Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Housing and Consumer Interests.
Elderly crime victimization--(Federal law enforcement agencies, LEAA and FBI).
Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1976
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Housing and Consumer Interests.|
|Description:||v, 58 pages ; 24 cm|
- Crime prevention -- United States.
- Older people -- United States.
- Victims of crimes -- United States.
- United States. -- Law Enforcement Assistance Administration.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Crime prevention.
- Older people.
- Victims of crimes.
- United States.