Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||295 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Excellent job of holding reader's interest!
This book is about a 10 year old boy in 1976 who learned of his parents secret and that his anut had cancer. His best friend parents are divorcing and she is having a hard time understanding why this is happening. His sister found out that their dad is not her dad. Readers will not want to put the...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder -- Fiction.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Fiction.
- Aunts -- Fiction.
- Dysfunctional families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder -- Juvenile fiction.
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Aunts -- Juvenile fiction.