Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|Named Person:||Judith Butler; George Bateman Lawley; Richard Allen|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource|
|Notes:||"To be heard at the bar of the House of Lords, on Friday the 9th of February 1738/9." (Docket title).
Signed: T. Bootle. W. Murray.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
Eighteenth century collections online.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.|
|Description:||Online-Datei (3,  p. ; 2°)|
- Butler, Judith -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Lawley, George Bateman -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Allen, Richard -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Malpractice -- Early works to 1800.
- Inheritance and succession -- Early works to 1800.