|提及的人：||Elizabeth, Queen of England|
Sue Hayes; Rolf Saxon; Nicolette McKenzie; Rosalind Miles; Margaret George; Alison Weir; Colin Fox; Rebecca McDonald; Simon Benson; Michael Tauben; A & E Home Video (Firm); New Video Group.
|制作人员：||Camera, Colin Fox, Rebecca McDonald ; art director, Ed King ; editors, Simon Battersby, Bernard Moss ; music, Simon Benson, Michael Tauben.|
|演员：||Narrator: Rolf Saxon ; readings: Nicolette McKenzie ; interviews with: Rosalind Miles, Margaret George, Alison Weir, Diarmaid MacCulloch, John Morrill.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: Not rated.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (46 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|详述：||VHS, full screen (1.33:1) presentation.|
|丛书名：||Biography (A & E Home Video (Firm))|
|其他题名：||Elizabeth I, the virgin queen
Biography (Television program)
|责任：||a Satel Documentary Production for A & E Network ; produced and directed by Sue Hayes.|
She restored faith in the monarchy and led her nation to its greatest period of prosperity and accomplishment. Queen Elizabeth I is one of the most storied rulers in human history. The daughter of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn, she assumed the thorne only after the death of her sister Mary. But once in power, she used her education, innate shrewdness and diplomatic skill to lead her nation to glory. Discover how she stabilized the economy, won the love and support of her people, and played an endless string of royal suitors to her political advantage.
- Elizabeth -- I, -- Queen of England, -- 1533-1603.
- Queens -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603.
- Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 16th century.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1558-1603.
- Great Britain -- History, Military -- 1485-1603.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1558-1603.
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 16th century.