Dust jackets (Bindings)
Margaret Chodos-Irvine; Judythe Sieck; Sandra Grebenar; Pascha Gerlinger; Harcourt, Inc.; South China Printing Co.; Bright Arts, Ltd.
|注意：||Art techniques used: multilayered collagraphs in bright colors and patterns.
"The illustrations in this book were created using a variety of printmaking techniques on Rives paper. The display lettering was created by Margaret Chodos-Irvine and Judythe Sieck. The text type was set in Goudy Sans Bold. Color separations by Bright Arts Ltd., Hong Kong...This book was printed on totally chlorine-free Enso Stora Matte paper. Production supervision by Sandra Grebenar and Pascha Gerlinger ; Designed by Margaret Chodos-Irvine and Judythe Sieck"--t.p. verso
|奖励：||Caldecott Honor Book, 2004.|
|描述：||1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.|
Despite the advice of others in her family, Ella Sarah persists in wearing the striking and unusual outfit of her own choosing.
- Clothing and dress -- Juvenile fiction.
- Individuality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Autonomy in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Temper tantrums -- Juvenile fiction.
- Individuality in children.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Clothing and dress -- Fiction.
- Individuality -- Fiction.
- Autonomy in children.
- Clothing and dress.
- Temper tantrums.