Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joaquín Londáiz Montiel
|Notes:||Preceded by: Elliot y el retorno de las momias.
Followed by: Elliot y las piedras elementales.
Fourth book in the series.
|Description:||362 pages ; 23 cm.|
|Series Title:||Serie Infinita.|
|Responsibility:||Joaquín Londáiz Montiel.|
The view from 12-year-old Elliot's dorm window at Hiddenwood school couldn't have been more sinister: the Lamphard mansion, so gloomy and neglected that it gave the impression of having been abandoned for years. Then, one night, Elliot sees a light in the house. Maybe it's not uninhabited? Who could live there in such conditions? Is it robbers? His decision to investigate pits him against a mystery that will take him to the Himalayas, over the majestic floating city of Windbourgh, and gives him the chance to learn about the element Air to attempt to uncover an ancient secret related to the origin of Tanatos.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction.
- Four elements (Philosophy) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Air -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Canada -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Four elements (Philosophy) -- Fiction.
- Air -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Canada -- Fiction.
- Magia -- Novela juvenil.
- Hechiceros -- Novela juvenil.
- Aire -- Novela juvenil.
- Escuelas -- Novela juvenil.
- Canada -- Novela juvenil.
- Four elements (Philosophy)