|注意：||"Book two of the original Elsie classics."|
|描述：||335 pages ; 18 cm.|
Eight-year-old Elsie believes that obeying a request her father has made would violate her conscience, and she must refuse him. He, in turn, believes Elsie is being willful and disobedient, failing to see her refusal as a matter of her deep, abiding faith in God.
- Dinsmore, Elsie (Fictitious character)
- Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Christian life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Religious fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- Southern States -- History -- 1865-1877 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Dinsmore, Elsie (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Christian life -- Fiction.
- Family -- Fiction.
- Southern States -- History -- 1865-1877 -- Fiction.
- Christian life.
- Fathers and daughters.
- Southern States.