Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Carolyn Sawyer; Thomas Brown; Karen Levin Coburn; Richard H Mullendore; National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience & Students in Transition (University of South Carolina)
|Notes:||"Teleconference #3 of the 2003 Teleconference Series."--Resource Packet title page.
Teleconference recorded from a satellite broadcast on April 24, 2003, through an off-air taping license from the National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience & Students in Transition.
|Performer(s):||Moderator: Carolyn Sawyer ; panelists: Thomas Brown, Karen Levin Coburn, and Richard Mullendore.|
|Description:||1 videocassette (120 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + 1 resource packet (23 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm) in binder|
|Other Titles:||Strategies for student success|
|Responsibility:||a presentation of the National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience & Students in Transition.|
- College student orientation -- United States.
- College freshmen -- Education -- United States.
- College students -- Family relationships -- United States.
- Education, Higher -- Parent participation.
- Universities and colleges -- United States.
- College freshmen -- Education.
- College student orientation.
- College students -- Family relationships.
- Universities and colleges.
- United States.