Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Privileges and immunities|
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Brazil.; United States. Department of State.|
|Language Note:||Text in English and Portuguese.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 20, 2012).|
|Description:||1 online resource ( pages).|
|Series Title:||Treaties and other international acts series, 05-708.|
|Other Titles:||Treaties, etc.
Agreements between the United States of America and Brazil extending and amending the agreement of July 8, 1987, as extended, effected by exchange of notes at Brasilia, July 6 and 8, 2005, and effected by exchange of notes at Brasilia, March 18 and 19, 2011
- Diplomatic and consular service, Brazilian -- United States -- Privileges and immunities.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American -- Brazil -- Privileges and immunities.
- Employment in foreign countries -- International cooperation.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Diplomatic and consular service, Brazilian.
- United States.