Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Philip John; Fraser Institute (Vancouver, B.C.),
|Description:||1 online resource (41 pages) : color illustrations|
|Responsibility:||by Philip John.|
With several rapidly industrializing emerging economies, world energy demand is booming and this growth trend is projected to continue for several decades to come. Liquid fossil fuels are and will continue to be a primary component of global energy supply. As Canada's traditional market demand in the United States diminishes, new markets must be found for Canada's abundant resources so that Canada's economic growth and prosperity continue to flourish.
- Petroleum -- Transportation -- Canada.
- Petroleum industry and trade -- Canada.
- Tankers -- Safety regulations -- Canada.
- Tankers -- Canada -- Safety measures.
- Petroleum industry and trade.
- Petroleum -- Transportation.
- Tankers -- Safety measures.
- Tankers -- Safety regulations.