Encontrar uma cópia na biblioteca
Encontrando bibliotecas que possuem este item...
|Pessoa Denominada:||John V Atanasoff; John W Mauchly; Herman H Goldstine; John G Brainerd; J Presper Eckert; Clifford Edward Berry; Herman Lukoff; Joseph R Desch; Robert E Mumma; Jan A Rajchman; Samuel Hawks Caldwell; John Von Neumann|
|Tipo de Documento:||Material de Arquivo|
In addition, the plaintiff's exhibits include material that demonstrated the state of computer research undertaken by others in the 1930s and 1940s. The efforts of Vannevar Bush and Samuel H. Caldwell at MIT, Vladimir Zworykin and Jan Alesander Rajchman at RCA, and Joseph R. Desch and Robert E. Mumma at National Cash Register Company are documented here. Their most significant records relate to the research of John Vincent Atanasoff and Clifford E. Berry at Iowa State College and the degree of contact and exchange between Mauchly and Atanasoff. Honeywell also submitted copies of the testimony and depositions of a number of the key figures in the development of the ENIAC and early computers.
The Defendants' trial exhibits series contain a complete copy of the United States Patent Office file for the ENIAC patent as well as a heavy concentration of secondary source material, in the form of copies of patents and articles from scientific and technical journals. All contents of this series generally falls within the date span of 1930 to 1965. The series does include correspondence, drawings, research notes, and reports; however, a large portion of the series contains published material such as journal and magazine articles, patents, technical reports and computer manuals. There is much more material in this series that relates to the internal organization, development and research of the Eckert Mauchly Computer Company. There is a large collection of original design drawings for the ENIAC.
- Atanasoff, John V. -- (John Vincent)
- Mauchly, John W. -- (John William), -- 1907-1980.
- Goldstine, Herman H. -- (Herman Heine), -- 1913-2004.
- Brainerd, John G. -- (John Grist), -- 1904-1988.
- Eckert, J. Presper -- (John Presper), -- 1919-1995.
- Berry, Clifford Edward, -- 1918-1963.
- Lukoff, Herman.
- Desch, Joseph R.
- Mumma, Robert E.
- Rajchman, Jan A. -- (Jan Aleksander), -- 1911-
- Caldwell, Samuel Hawks, -- 1904-
- Von Neumann, John, -- 1903-1957.
- Honeywell Inc.
- Radio Corporation of America.
- Sperry Rand Corporation.
- International Business Machines Corporation.
- National Cash Register Company.
- Remington Rand, Inc.
- Computer engineering.
- ENIAC (Computer)
- EDVAC (Computer)
- BINAC (Computer)
- Univac computer.
- Patent suits.
- U.S. Army Ballistic Research Laboratory.
- Illinois Scientific Developments, Inc.
- Eckert-Mauchly Computer Corporation (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- General Electric Company.
- Burroughs Corporation.
- Electronic Control Company.
- Iowa State University.
- United States. -- National Bureau of Standards.
- United States. -- Army. -- Ordnance Department.
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering.
- Computer industry -- United States.
- Electronic digital computers.
- Computers -- Law and legislation.
- Atanasoff-Berry computer.