Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Chile.; United States. Department of State.|
|Language Note:||Text in English and Spanish.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 29, 2012).|
|Description:||1 online resource ( p.)|
|Series Title:||Treaties and other international acts series, 04-430.|
|Other Titles:||Treaties, etc.
Agreement between the United States of America and Chile, signed at Santiago, June 17, 2003
Retrieving notes about this item
- Environmental law -- United States.
- Environmental law -- Chile.
- Conservation of natural resources -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Conservation of natural resources -- Law and legislation -- Chile.
- Environmental protection -- International cooperation.
- Conservation of natural resources -- Law and legislation.
- Environmental law.
- United States.