Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||PRR, Inc.; United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Transportation and Air Quality.; United States. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 14, 2010).
|Description:||1 online resource (112 pages) : color illustrations, charts|
|Details:||Mode of access: World Wide Web.|
Gasoline engine vehicle label designs --
Electric vehicle label designs --
Extended range electric vehicle --
Plug-in electric vehicle --
Using labels to compare across technologies --
Environmental metrics --
Annual cost and annual gallons assumptions --
Placement of the fuel economy label with the Monroney label --
Overall findings --
|Other Titles:||Environmental Protection Agency fuel economy label, phase three focus groups
EPA fuel economy label redesign :
|Responsibility:||prepared for EPA by PRR, Inc.|
- Automobiles -- Fuel consumption -- Standards -- United States.
- Automobiles -- Fuel consumption -- Labeling -- United States.
- Automobile ownership -- United States.
- Electric automobiles -- United States -- Fuel consumption.
- Electric vehicles -- United States -- Fuel consumption.
- Hybrid electric vehicles -- United States -- Fuel consumption.
- Hybrid electric cars -- United States -- Fuel consumption.
- United States. -- Environmental Protection Agency.
- United States. -- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.