Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ted Sears; National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.); National Conference of State Fleet Administrators.; United States. Department of Energy.; United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information.
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 4, 2011).
"National Conference of State Fleet Administrators."
"October 1, 2009."
Published through the Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information.
Presented at the National Conference of State Fleet Administrator, 27 September - 2 October 2009, Bloomingdale, Illinois.
National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
No abstract prepared.
|Description:||1 online resource (22 slides) : col. ill., col. maps|
|Series Title:||NREL/PR, 7 A 2-46707.|
- Fuel Substitution.
- Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization.
- Alternative fuel vehicles -- United States.
- Government vehicles -- United States.
- Fuel switching -- United States.
- Stakeholder Workshop -- National Conference Of State Fleet Administrators -- Ncsfa -- Epact Fleet
- Alternative fuel vehicles.
- Fuel switching.
- Government vehicles.
- United States.