Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Edward Warren; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from TEI header.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is part of the collection The Southern homefront, 1861-1865.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Bryan Sinche and Katherine Anderson. Text encoded by Katherine Anderson and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; Panorama for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||Warren's surgery.
Southern homefront, 1861-1865.
Surgery, for field and hospital
|Responsibility:||Warren, Edward, 1828-1893.|
- Surgery, Military -- Confederate States of America.
- Medicine, Military -- Confederate States of America.
- Military hospitals -- Confederate States of America.
- Confederate States of America -- Armed Forces -- Medical care.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Medical care.
- Armed Forces -- Medical care.
- Medical care.
- Medicine, Military.
- Military hospitals.
- Surgery, Military.
- United States.
- United States -- Confederate States of America.