Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Social problem films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Matthew Heineman; Susan Froemke; Donald M Berwick; Shannon Brownlee; Wayne B Jonas; Steven E Nissen; Andrew Weil; Chad Kelly; Moby; Aisle C Productions,; Our Time Projects (Firm),; Lions Gate Entertainment (Firm),
|Language Note:||In English, with optional subtitles in English or Spanish. Closed-captioned.|
|Notes:||Originally released as a motion picture in 2012.
Special features: Commentary with directors/producers Matthew Heineman and Susan Froemke -- Behind-the-scenes on the Escape fire shoot -- Sgt. Yates : a year later -- Update from Dr. Martin -- Deleted and extended scenes -- Sundance 2012 world premiere.
|Credits:||Director of photography, Wolfgang Held ; editor, Bradley J. Ross ; original score, Chad Kelly ; additional music, Moby.|
|Performer(s):||Commentary, Don Berwick, Shannon Brownlee, Wayne Jonas, Steven E. Nissen, Andrew Weil, Erin Martin.|
|Awards:||Winner, Human Rights Award, Full Frame Film Festival ; Winner, React to Film Social Issue Award, Silverdocs Film Festival ; Official Selection, Sundance Film Festival, 2012 ; Winner, Best Director, Best Documentary, Newport Beach Film Festival ; Winner, Crystal Heart Award, Heartland Film Festival.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: PG-13 (parents strongly cautioned; some material may be inappropriate for children under 13) for some thematic material.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (approximately 99 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; NTSC, Region 1; widescreen presentation, 1.78:1 aspect ratio; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.|
|Contents:||Special features: Commentary with directors/producers Matthew Heineman and Susan Froemke --
Behind-the-scenes on the Escape fire shoot --
Sgt. Yates : a year later --
Update from Dr. Martin --
Deleted and extended scenes --
Sundance 2012 world premiere --
Theatrical trailer --
Also from Lionsgate.
|Other Titles:||Fight to rescue American healthcare|
|Responsibility:||Aisle C Productions and Our Time Projects present ; a film by Matthew Heineman and Susan Froemke ; directed and produced by Matthew Heineman & Susan Froemke.|
- Medical care -- United States.
- Medical care -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- Health care reform -- United States.
- Health services administration -- United States.
- Health services administration -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- Pharmaceutical industry -- United States.
- Pharmaceutical industry -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- Patient advocacy -- United States.
- Health Care Reform.
- Health Services Administration.
- Quality of Health Care -- ethics.
- Patient Advocacy.
- United States.
- Atención médica -- Estados Unidos.
- Health care reform.
- Health services administration.
- Health services administration -- Corrupt practices.
- Medical care.
- Medical care -- Corrupt practices.
- Patient advocacy.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry -- Corrupt practices.