|針對讀者群：||12+; Young Adult|
|描述：||232 p. ; 21 cm.|
After her disabled, painkiller-addicted father suffers a stroke, fifteen-year-old Lou must relocate from Alberta to Victoria to live with her mother Zoe, a successful novelist who abandoned Lou at birth and showed no interest in her until she was twelve. As Lou struggles to find her bearings and figure out why her mom left her all those years ago, she is convinced the answers lie in Zoe's fiction, but when Lou's grandmother, Heather, turns up at a book reading, Lou realizes she may have misjudged her mother.
- Teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Family secrets -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Canada -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Canada -- Fiction.