Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Henry Pelham; Thomas Pelham-Holles Newcastle, Duke of; Thomas Pelham-Holles Newcastle, Duke of; Henry Pelham|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||First ed. published under title: An essay towards illustrating the science of insurance ... London, 1747; other eds. have title: An essay towards deciding the important question, Whether it be to the national advantage to Britain to insure the ships of her enemies? Cf. NUC pre-1956; BLC.
Dedication signed: Corbyn Morris.
"Further considerations on [sic] our insurance of the French commerce ..." has special t.p. and separate paging.
|Credits:||Dedications signed: Corbyn Morris.|
|Description:||x, 34, 26,  pages ; 19 cm|
|Other Titles:||Further considerations upon our insurance of the French commerce in the present juncture.|
- Marine insurance -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- France -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Anglo-French War, 1755-1763 -- Economic aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Great Britain -- Foreign economic relations -- France -- Early works to 1800.
- France -- Foreign economic relations -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Pelham, Henry, -- 1695?-1754.
- Newcastle, Thomas Pelham-Holles, -- Duke of, -- 1693-1768.
- International economic relations.
- Marine insurance.
- Great Britain.