Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Estelle Doheny|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Felix de Marez Oyens; Paul Needham; Anja Becker; Christie, Manson & Woods International Inc.; Edward Laurence Doheny Memorial Library.; Christie, Manson & Woods.
|Notes:||The Doheny Collection was sold in 7 sales, October 1987-May 1989, in New York, London, and elsewhere. The catalogs of the 6 sales of books and mss. comprise this set. The catalog of the sale disposing of paintings, furniture, and other non-book items, was published in 1987 (LC record 88-210796).
Pt. 2 has imprint: London : Christie, Manson & Woods.
|Description:||7 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.|
|Contents:||pt. 1. Fifteenth-century books, including the Gutenberg Bible / catalogued by Felix de Marez Oyens and Paul Needham --
pt. 2. Medieval and Renaissance manuscripts --
pt. 3. Printed books and manuscripts, including Western Americana --
pt. 4. Printed books and manuscripts, including early printing, literature, and fine bindings --
pt. 5. Printed books and manuscripts, including Americana, literature, and fine bindings --
pt. 6. Printed books and manuscripts concerning William Morris and his circle --
[pt. 7.] Index : an alphabetical check-list, with prices realized, of the six sale catalogues of printed books and manuscripts, October 1987 to May 1989 / compiled by Anja Becker. Price lists and buyers' names.
- Doheny, Estelle, -- 1875-1958 -- Library -- Catalogs.
- Early printed books -- California -- Camarillo -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- Incunabula -- California -- Camarillo -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- Rare books -- California -- Camarillo -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- Private libraries -- California -- Catalogs.
- Manuscripts -- California -- Camarillo -- Catalogs.