Fiona E S Murray
|内容：||General introduction.- General introduction to original Art 227 TEC.- Art 227(1): territorial scope of the TEC.- Art 227(2): Algeria, French DOMs.- Art 227(3): Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs).- Art 227(4) - European Member State Territories for whose external relations a Member State is responsible.- General introduction to Art 299 TEC.- Art 299(1): territorial Scope of the TEC (as compared with 1957 version).- Article 299 (2): the Outermost Regions.- Article 299 (3): Overseas Countries and Territories.- Article 299(4): European Member State territories for whose external relations a Member State is responsible - Gibraltar.- Art 299 (5): Aland Islands.- Art 299 (6): Faroe Islands, SBAs in Cyprus, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.- Summary of main changes to Article 299 TEC since 1957.- Adequacy of Article 299 as a legal framework for EU/Member State territories relations.- The Lisbon Treaty and the European Constitution on Article 299: a comparison.- Proposed new model EU Treaties framework for relations between the EU and Member State Territories.|
|责任：||by Fiona Murray.|
From the reviews: "Clearly written, impeccably researched, accessible, and with a wealth of examples and informed analysis, the book should be essential reading for anyone (scholars, policy-makers
- European Union -- Membership.
- Constitutional law -- European Union countries.
- Law -- Territories and possessions -- European Union countries.
- Central-local government relations -- European Union countries.
- European Union countries -- Foreign relations -- Law and legislation.
- Central-local government relations -- European Union countries
- Constitutional law -- European Union countries
- European Union -- Membership
- European Union countries -- Foreign relations -- Law and legislation
- Law -- Territories and possessions -- European Union countries