Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Giuliano Amato; Jacques Ziller
|Contents:||1. The ratification of the Treaty of Rome of 29 October 2004 establishing a constitution for Europe --
2. Referendums in the ratification process : constitutional bases, results, consequences --
3. Innovations in the constitution for Europe --
4. Primacy of EU law --
5. The EU Charter of Fundamental Rights --
6. Competences, legal bases and instruments in the constitution for Europe --
7. The role of national parliaments and the principles of subsidiarity and proportionality --
8. The area of freedom, security and justice --
9. Developments under the common foreign and security and defence policies.
|Responsibility:||G. Amato and J. Ziller.|
'I can enthusiastically recommend and endorse this book. It serves the very important purpose of collecting key documents together in an elegant and accessible text. There currently exists a huge