Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||Bonhams (Firm : 2001)|
|Notes:||"Arthur Wardle and David Shepherd"--Page 104.
Sale code: 20499.
Sale held simultaneously in New York and San Francisco.
|Event notes:||Place of sale: New York and San Francisco.
Date of sale: May 8, 2013.
|Description:||124 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm|
|Contents:||Old master paintings and drawings --
19th paintings & works on paper.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
- Ritz-Carlton Hotels (Firm)
- Albusche Estate
- Collection of Joseph Klein (1899-1987)
- Collection of Margie and Robert Petersen
- Collection of William P.R. Smith
- Estate of Dana Wynter
- Estate of Dr. William L. Sherman
- Estate of Hattie Mae Parker (d. 1954)
- Estate of Mr. Blackwell
- Estates of Marilyn and Milton Myers
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Wingate Inglis
- Ritz Carlton, Marina del Rey
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art