Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Office of the Director of National Intelligence. Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community,|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed May 5, 2014).
"Report number IO-2013-007."
|Description:||1 online resource (33 pages)|
|Other Titles:||(U) evaluation of media claims regarding non-reporting by the National Reconnaissance Office of certain 2010 admissions of potential crimes
Evaluation of media claims regarding non reporting by the National Reconnaissance Office of certain 2010 admissions of potential crimes
|Responsibility:||Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community.|
- United States. -- National Reconnaissance Office -- Employees.
- Governmental investigations -- United States.
- Crime -- Reporting -- Government policy -- United States.
- Government contractors -- United States.
- Child abuse -- Investigation -- United States.
- Child pornography.
- Mass media and crime.
- McClatchy Company.