Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||322 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Storyline grabbed me
The world as we know it has drastically changed. What we consider important now has no place in the future. The storyline takes you to a place that is easily possible to imagine, especially if we don't care for each other and our world. Necessities of this future are things we take for granted in...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival skills -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (7)
- to read someday 2(408 items)
by plmnreads updated about 13 hours ago
- Things to Check Out(245 items)
by 1000138880 updated about a week ago
- Things to Check Out(181 items)
by WayfaringArchivist updated 2015-05-12
- Things to Check Out(14 items)
by kcraighead updated 2014-03-12
- YA - Dystopias(68 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2013-05-08