Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780062048509 0062048503 9780062114181 0062114182|
|Description:||322 pages ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Storyline grabbed me
The world as we know it has drastically changed. What we consider important now has no place in the future. The storyline takes you to a place that is easily possible to imagine, especially if we don't care for each other and our world. Necessities of this future are things we take for granted in...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- Survival skills -- Fiction.
User lists with this item (7)
- to read someday 2(490 items)
by plmnreads updated 2016-07-11
- Things to Check Out(250 items)
by 1000138880 updated 2016-01-13
- Things to Check Out(183 items)
by WayfaringArchivist updated 2015-10-05
- Things to Check Out(14 items)
by kcraighead updated 2014-03-12
- YA - Dystopias(68 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2013-05-08