|提及的人：||Evelyn Richards; John D Rockefeller, IV|
Evelyn Richards; Donovan Quesenberry; Marshall University. Oral History of Appalachia Program.
|注意：||This interview is one of a series conducted concerning West Virginia communities, focusing on Ceredo.|
|描述：||Tape: sound tape reel. Transcript: 9 p.|
|责任：||conducted by Donovan Quesenberry, III.|
At the time of the interview, Mrs. Evelyn Richards was a real estate agent at Real Estate Professionals. She discusses: her job and real estate in general; Rocco's Restaurant in Ceredo-Kenova, which is the main focus on the interview); Frank Lucente (a friend and part owner of Rocco's); other restaurants and restaurants in general; and a section on West Virginia politicians (such as Bobby Nelson, Al Espositio, and Jay Rockefeller).
- Richards, Evelyn -- Autobiography.
- Rockefeller, John D., -- IV -- (John Davison), -- 1937-
- Rocco's Restaurant -- Oral histories.
- Real Estate Professionals -- Oral histories.
- Restaurants -- West Virginia -- Oral histories.
- Business enterprises -- West Virginia -- Oral histories.
- Ethnic restaurants -- West Virginia -- Oral histories.
- Politics -- West Virginia -- Oral histories.
- Ceredo (W. Va.) -- Oral histories.