Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard A Gephardt; Michael Wessel
|Description:||246 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Introduction: Democracy at Risk --
Pt. 1. Thinking Like Owners: Democracy in the Workplace and the Marketplace --
Pt. 2. Our Families, Our Future: Solutions for the "Quiet Crisis" --
Pt. 3. Beyond the Politics of Destruction: A Renewed Ideal of Citizenship --
Conclusion: The Mission Ahead.
|Responsibility:||Richard Gephardt, with Michael Wessel.|
Louis, his career in Congress, and the lives and ideas of the many Americans he has encountered - Gephardt offers a roadmap that illuminates where we've come from, and where we need to go. Refreshingly candid, An Even Better Place is a book for everyone frustrated with the state of politics in America and everyone who believes that we can and must be better.
- Management -- Employee participation -- United States.
- United States -- Economic policy -- 1993-2001 -- Citizen participation.
- Economic forecasting -- United States.
- Families -- United States.
- Citizenship -- United States.
- Democracy -- United States.
- United States -- Economic policy -- 1993- -- Citizen participation.
- Economic forecasting.
- Economic policy -- Citizen participation.
- Management -- Employee participation.
- United States.