Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James Lee Ewing; Alexander Wray Ewing; George Ewing; William H Ewing; Wilson Edley Ewing; Samuel H Ewing; Ewing family.|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Ricks Lindley
The collection provides biographical detail on James Lee Ewing, who died at the Battle of the Alamo; Alexander Wray Ewing, Surgeon General of the Army of the Republic of Texas; George Ewing, a political leader during the Texas revolution; William H. Ewing, a soldier during the revolution and Republic period; Wilson Edley Ewing, a settler in Burnet's Colony; and Samuel H. Ewing, a settler in Fayette County. Documents were gathered from various sources by researcher Thomas R. Lindley.
- Ewing, James Lee, -- approximately 1812-1836.
- Ewing, Alexander Wray, -- 1809-1853.
- Ewing, George, -- 1792-approximately 1880.
- Ewing, William H., -- active 1836.
- Ewing, Wilson Edley, -- 1800-1869.
- Ewing, Samuel H.
- Ewing family.
- Texas -- History -- Revolution, 1835-1836 -- Sources.
- Texas -- History -- Republic, 1836-1846 -- Sources.
- Alamo (San Antonio, Tex.) -- Siege, 1836.