Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Anthony Bregman; Anne Carey, (Film producer); Ted Hope; David Guion; Michael Handelman; Jesse Peretz; Zach Braff; Amanda Peet; Jason Bateman; Charles Grodin; Mia Farrow; Lucian Maisel; Donal Logue; Amy Poehler; Fred Armisen; Amy Adams; Paul Rudd; 2929 Productions (Firm); This is That (Firm); Weinstein Company.; Genius Products, Inc.
|注意：||Title from container.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2007.
|制作人员：||Director of photography, Tom Richmond ; editors, Tricia Cooke, Jeff McEvoy, John Michel ; music, Ed Shearmur ; costume designer, John Dunn ; production designer, John Paino.|
|演员名单:||Zach Braff, Amanda Peet, Jason Bateman, Charles Grodin, Mia Farrow, Lucian Maisel, Donal Logue, Amy Poehler, Fred Armisen, Amy Adams, Paul Rudd.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: PG-13.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (90 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.|
|其他题名：||Ex (Motion picture : 2007)|
|责任：||2929 Productions ; This Is That Productions ; produced by Anthony Bregman, Anne Carey, Ted Hope ; written by David Guion & Michael Handelman ; directed by Jesse Peretz.|
Tom and Sofia have just had their first baby and that means it is time for Tom to grow up. When Tom goes to work for his father-in-law, his new boss Chip seems to have it out for him. Tom soon discovers that Chip is still carrying a flame for Sophia from their high school days. Now, Chip will stop at nothing to see Tom out of the company and out of Sophia's life. As the two go head to head, Tom must expose Chip's dirty tricks and push him out of the picture forever.
- Married people -- United States -- Drama.
- Family-owned business enterprises -- United States -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- United States -- Drama.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- United States -- Drama.
- Supervisors -- United States -- Drama.
- Family-owned business enterprises.
- Man-woman relationships.
- Married people.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations)
- United States.
- Man-woman relationship -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Man-Woman Relationships -- United States -- Drama.
- Comedy -- Feature.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations.)
- Comedy films.