Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
Exact collection of the most considerable debates in the honourable House of Commons.
London, : Printed for R. Baldwin., 1681
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Richard Baldwin; England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
|Notes:||Title within double-rule border.
Signatures: A⁴ B-I⁸ K⁴ L-T⁸ U⁴.
Errors in pagination: p. 137-144 omitted in numbering.
Leaf S6v is known to exist in at least two states: in one, the last paragraph includes "dissolved by proclamation the 18th of January 1681"; the other reads "dissolved the 20th of January 1681". Cf. ESTC.
HRC copy is of the first state.
Last page blank.
"A list of the House of Commons": pages 269-295.
|Description:||, 295 [i.e. 287],  p. ; 18 cm (8vo)|
- Church of England -- Relations -- Catholic Church.
- Catholic Church -- Relations -- Church of England.
- Church and state -- Great Britain.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Succession.
- Catholic Church.
- Church of England.
- Church and state.
- Interfaith relations.
- Kings and rulers -- Succession.
- Great Britain.