Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Charles Gataker; T Tully; Joseph Truman; James, the Greater Saint; Paul, the Apostle Saint; Charles Gataker; James, the Greater Saint.; Paul, the Apostle Saint.; Joseph Truman; T Tully|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||A defense of his "Harmonia Apostolica" from attacks on it by Charles Gataker (unpublished), by Joseph Truman in "An endeavour to rectifie some prevailing opinions, contrary to the doctrine of the Church of England", and by Thomas Tully in "Justifictio Paulina" (RLIN).
"Apologia pro Harmonia" has separate dated title page and pagination; register is continuous.
|Description:||, 212, , 166 pages|
- Gataker, Charles, -- 1614 or 1615-1680.
- Tully, T. -- (Thomas), -- 1620-1676.
- Truman, Joseph, -- 1631-1671.
- James, -- the Greater, Saint -- Early works to 1800.
- Paul, -- the Apostle, Saint -- Early works to 1800.
- Justification (Christian theology) -- Early works to 1800.
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- James, -- the Greater, Saint.
- Paul, -- the Apostle, Saint.
- Justification (Christian theology)
- Theology, Doctrinal.