Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|Named Person:||Thomas Belasyse Fauconberg, Viscount; John Meldrum, Sir; John Pym|
|Material Type:||Online system or service, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Hotham, Sir; England and Wales. Parliament.
|Notes:||Caption title on A3r reads: Sir John Hothams resolution, presented to his Majesty at Beverley in Yorkeshire, on Tuesday, July the 12. 1642.
Heavy print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the Jesus College Library, Oxford.
|Description:||1 online resource ( p.)|
|Series Title:||Early English books online.|
|Other Titles:||Exceeding joyfull newes from Hull, sent in a letter from Sir John Hotham, and read in the House Commons, July 15. 1642
Sir John Hothams resolution, presented to his Majesty at Beverley in Yorkeshire, on Tuesday, July the 12. 1642
- Fauconberg, Thomas Belasyse, -- Viscount, -- 1577-1652 -- Early works to 1800.
- Meldrum, John, -- Sir, -- -1645 -- Early works to 1800.
- Pym, John, -- 1584-1643 -- Early works to 1800.
- Protestants -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Hull (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.