Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Montfort Stokes; North Carolina. Governor (1830-1832 : Stokes); North Carolina. General Assembly.; Lawrence & Lemay,
|Notes:||Letter of transmittal only. Signed in ms.: M. Stokes.
"The declaration of independence by the citizens of Mecklenburg County, on the twentieth day of May, 1775, with accompanying documents, and the proceedings of the Cumberland association. Published by the governor, under the authority and direction of the General Assembly of the state of North Carolina," and "The journal of the proceedings of the Provincial Congress of North Carolina, held at Halifax, on the fourth day of April, 1776" were printed at Raleigh in 1831 by Lawrence & Lemay, printers to the state.
Signatures: [A]² ([A]1 verso, [A]2 blank).
Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
|Description:|| leaves ; 25 cm.|
- Declaration of independence by the citizens of Mecklenburg County, on the twentieth day of May, 1775.
- North Carolina. -- Provincial Congress. -- Journal of the proceedings of the Provincial Congress of North Carolina, held at Halifax, on the fourth day of April, 1776.
- Mecklenburg declaration of independence.
- North Carolina -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) -- History.
- Cumberland County (N.C.) -- History.