Stefan H Thomke
|描述：||xi, 307 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.|
|内容：||Pt. I. Why Experimentation Matters --
1. New Technologies for Experimentation --
2. New Technologies at Work: The Integrated Circuit Industry --
3. Experimentation and Learning --
4. The Reality of Technology Introduction --
Pt. II. Unlocking Potential by Managing Experimentation --
5. Experimenting Early and Often --
6. Organizing for Rapid Iteration --
7. Shifting the Locus of Experimentation.
|責任：||Stefan H. Thomke.|
"In Experimentation Matters, Stefan Thomke argues that companies must not only understand the power of experimentation and new technologies, but also change their processes, organization, and management of innovation. He explains why experimentation is so critical to innovation, underscores the impact of new technologies, and outlines what managers must do to integrate them successfully." "Probing and thoughtful, Experimentation Matters will influence how both executives and academics think about experimentation in general and innovation processes in particular. Experimentation has always been the engine of innovation, and Thomke reveals how it works today."--BOOK JACKET.