온라인으로 문서 찾기
이 항목에 대한 링크
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Exploration of the Colorado River of the West and its tributaries.
Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1875
|명시된 사람:||Otis R Marston; John Wesley Powell|
|자료 유형:||정부 간행물, 국가 정부 간행물, 인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||책, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
John Wesley Powell; A H Thompson; Elliott Coues; G Brown Goode; Smithsonian Institution.
|메모:||Map and profile in pocket.
The present report does not include a narrative of the second descent of the river in 1871-1872, a detailed account of which may be found in F.S. Dellenbaugh's A canyon voyage, New York, 1908.
Item was transferred from Rare Books in the 1980s.
|크레딧:||J.W. Powell in charge.|
|설명:||xi, 291 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations, map ; 30 cm|
|내용:||pt. 1. History of the explorations of the cañons of the Colorado [May 24-Sept. 20, 1869]. Report on a trip to the mouth of the Dirty Devil River [May 27-July 11, 1872] / by A.H. Thompson --
pt. 2. On the physical features of the valley of the Colorado --
pt. 3. Zoology: Abstracts of results of a study of the genera Geomys and Thomomys / by Elliott Coues. Addendum A. The cranial and dental characters of Geomyidae. Addendum B. Notes on the "salamander" of Florida (Geomys Tueza) / by G. Brown Goode.
|책임:||[report of J.W. Powell].|
- Marston, Otis R.
- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico) -- Description and travel.
- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico) -- Discovery and exploration.
- Powell, John Wesley, -- 1834-1902 -- Travel -- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico)
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel.
- Southwest, New -- Discovery and exploration.
- Canyons -- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico) -- History -- 19th century.
- Discoveries in geography -- American.
- River channels.
- United States of America.