Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Atkinson; Episcopal Church. Diocese of North Carolina.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from TEI header.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South, beginnings to 1920. It is part of the collection The Southern homefront, 1861-1865.
Text scanned (OCR) by Jim Crawford. Images scanned by Joshua McKim. Text encoded by Joshua McKim and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection.|
|Other Titles:||Southern homefront, 1861-1865.|
|Responsibility:||Thomas Atkinson, 1807-1881.|
- Episcopal Church -- Southern States -- History -- 19th century.
- Episcopal Church -- Confederate States of America.
- Episcopal Church. -- Diocese of North Carolina. -- Convention -- History -- 19th century.
- Episcopal Church -- Government.
- North Carolina -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Religious aspects.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Religious aspects.