Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Henry Laurens; Egerton Leigh, Sir; Henry Laurens; Egerton Leigh, Sir; Henry Laurens; Egerton Leigh, Sir|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Benjamin Chew; Henry Laurens; David Bruce
|Notes:||Published by Henry Laurens, who also wrote the remarks and recapitulation. The "general observations" were written by Benjamin Chew. Cf. The papers of Henry Laurens, edited by George C. Rogers, v. 6.
"An appendix to the Extracts from the proceedings of the High Court of Vice-Admiralty in Charlestown, South-Carolina ."--P. , 64 at end, with separate title page. Recorded separately by Bristol (B3014), Shipton & Mooney (41949) and Gould & Morgan (300), and also thus issued.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
|Description:||1 online resource (iv, 49, , 4, , 64 p.)|
|Series Title:||Eighteenth century collections online.|
- Laurens, Henry, -- 1724-1792.
- Leigh, Egerton, -- Sir, -- 1733-1788?
- South Carolina. -- Court of Vice-Admiralty.
- Maritime law -- United States.
- Customs administration -- South Carolina.
- Admiralty -- United States.
- South Carolina -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Customs administration.
- Maritime law.
- South Carolina.
- United States.